1) “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the natural, the physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
2) “processing” means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing through transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making the data accessible, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying it;
3) “controller” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law or the law of a Member State, the controller or the specific criteria for determining it may be laid down in Union law or in the law of a Member State;
4) “processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
5) “recipient” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body to which personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the context of a specific investigation in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be considered as “recipients”; the processing of such data by those public authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing;
6) “supervisory authority” means an independent public authority established by a Member State and responsible for monitoring the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Types of personal data that are processed
The personal data collected and processed by SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC are:
- Information for personal identification (including name, PIN, ID number, place of residence, citizenship, language of communication, etc.);
- Financial information (bank account and others);
- The data obtained in the execution of obligations arising from regulations;
- Data obtained in the execution of contractual obligations (including name, address, telephone and / or e-mail address, etc.);
- data on the final electronic communications device used, the type of device, the operating system used, IP address, location;
note: the enumeration is an example
Purpose of processing
The policy identifies the various areas of user privacy and outlines the obligations and requirements of users, the website and website owners. In addition, the way in which this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be described in detail in this policy.
Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act. SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC processes personal data for the following purposes:
- The website
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users during their visit. This website meets the requirements for user privacy.
- Contact and communication
Users who connect to this website and / or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide all personal information requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept confidential and stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Every effort is made to ensure a safe and secure e-mail procedure, but we advise users who send e-mails to do it at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information collected to provide additional information about the products / services they offer or to answer any questions or inquiries you may have submitted. This includes the use of your data to subscribe to any e-newsletter program that the website operates, but only if this has become clear to you and your explicit permission has been given when submitting any form in the process of sending an email. Or what you, the user, have previously purchased from or asked to buy from the company, in the form of a product or a service, to which the email newsletter is linked. This is by no means a complete list of your user rights in terms of receiving marketing materials by email. Your data is not passed on to third parties.
- Email newsletter
This website manages an e-newsletter program used to inform subscribers about products and services provided by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process if they wish to do so, but do so at their discretion.
Subscriptions are taken in accordance with Data Protection. All personal data related to subscriptions is kept securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Personal data is not transferred to third parties or shared with companies / people outside the company that manages this website.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may include tracking tools within the actual email. Subscriber activity is monitored and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such monitored activity may include: open emails, forward emails, click on links in the content of the email, hours, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no means an exhaustive list].
This information is used to improve future email campaigns and provide the user with more relevant content based on their activity. In accordance with the Electronic Commerce Act, you can unsubscribe at any time through an automated system.
- External links
Although this website appears to include only quality, secure, and appropriate external links, users are encouraged to adopt a precautionary policy before clicking on any of the external web links mentioned on this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the content of any externally linked website, despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note that they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or consequences caused by visiting these external links.
- Ads and sponsored links
This website may contain sponsored links and advertisements. They are typically served by our advertising partners, who may have detailed privacy policies directly related to the ads they serve.
- Social media platforms
The communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms in which this website and its owners participate are in accordance with the terms and conditions, as well as the privacy policies pursued with each social media platform.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and to communicate / engage with them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal data. This website and its owners will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users who wish to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons to help you share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons to do so at their own discretion and keep in mind that the social media platform may track and save your web page sharing request accordingly through your social media platform account.
- Short links on social media
This website and its owners can share web links to relevant web pages through their social media platform accounts. By default, some social media platforms shorten long URLs [web addresses]. Users are advised to be careful and judge carefully before clicking on abbreviated URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite our best efforts to ensure that only real URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking, and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held responsible for any damage or consequences caused by from visiting any abbreviated links.
The processing of personal data does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the legitimate objectives.
SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC undertakes not to provide your personal data without your explicit consent to third parties, except when necessary to fulfill contractual obligations to you.
We will share personal information with others only when we have a legal right to do so. When we share personal data with others, it is based on contractual agreements and security mechanisms to protect data and comply with our data protection standards and privacy and security requirements.
Your personal data is also provided to third parties in the following cases:
- At the request of the natural person who provided the data, a subject of personal data protection;
- At the request of competent authorities, in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
In all the above cases, the persons to whom we provide your personal data have declared that they provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data, including foreign companies positioned within the EU and the EEA. In the case of companies located outside the EU and the EEA, on a case-by-case basis, the company concerned shall ensure that it provides an adequate level of protection of personal data in compliance with the requirements of European law.
Period of storage of personal data
SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC will store personal data for the period specified in the current legislation depending on the purpose for which they were collected, and the period is no longer than 10 (ten) years. When the personal data that is collected is no longer needed for the mentioned purposes, SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC deletes them or destroys them in another reliable way.
Rights of data subjects
– right of access to data and information for the purposes of processing;
– the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
– right to correction of personal data;
– right to delete personal data;
– right to limit the processing of personal data;
– right to portability of personal data;
– the right to object to the processing;
– right of appeal to a supervisory authority for personal data protection.
Protection of personal data
To ensure adequate data protection, SIN CARS INDUSTRY AD applies all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards.
You can contact SIN CARS INDUSTRY JSC on all issues related to personal data protection through:
– Address of management: Sofia 1000, Slatina district, 3 Golash Str., 3rd floor, apartment 7
– address for correspondence: Ruse, 56 Treti mart Blvd. – BLUE CARS plant
– phone 0700 90 071; +359 (0) 82/82 55 55
– VAT: BG 205148318